Hi, Friends of Millbrook Dental,
Good news! Our dental office is open and ready to welcome you as we continue to care for the community for over generations.
We are excited to welcome you with the new normal, be assured that we are putting all safety protocols in place so that your visit is safe and comfortable as a dental visit can be. Many of these safeguards have always been a part of our practice.
Here are safety enhancements you will notice when you come in for your next dental appointment
- Please be punctual with your appointment time. Due to physical distancing requirements, the capacity of our reception area has significantly reduced. If you are more than 15 minutes early or late, simply call our office from your car to confirm space is available for you in our office.
- Please wear a face mask/covering upon entering the medical building facilities.
- We ask that you come alone to the dental office to help ensure proper social distancing unless you are someone who needs a consenting adult or help with mobility.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area and removed some chairs from our waiting area to ensures we all keep a safe distance apart.
- We are screening all of our patients for COVID-19 prior to each appointment to help ensure our clinic stays COVID free, as well as screening our own team members daily.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing all our clinical and non-clinical areas rigorously exceeding the recommendations by RCDSO and Ontario Ministry of Health.
- We are wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) for all appointments.
- We have invested in high-efficiency air filtration (HEPA) systems in all areas of our clinic to help ensure air quality. This increases safety from germs and other pollutants.
We are now open for business, seeing emergency and urgent care patients first as a priority, but be assured we are looking forward to seeing everyone’s smile soon.
We would like to hear from you 705-932-2828 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to see you soon.
Dr. Kenneth Lee and the team at Millbrook Dental
Thank you and stay safe and healthy!